|Number of Players
||North Star Games
Wits & Wagers Family is the family friendly version of the most award winning party game in history. This edition is simplier, has less down time, and is more portable than the original Wits & Wagers. It also removes the "gambling" element and contains questions that are appropriate for kids and the whole family. Most importantly, Wits & Wagers Family uses the beloved Meeple playing piece!
How to Play
1) A question is posed. 2) Everyone writes down their guess. 3) The guesses are put face-up on the table and ordered smallest to largest. 4) Place your Meeples on the guess that you believe is closest to the right answer.
Feeling very confident? Put a Meeple on your guess.
Think your kids know better? Put your Meeples on their guess.
Got no idea? Bet on any guess and hope you are lucky!
You can gain up to 4 points on each question:
- 1 point for correctly putting the Small Meeple
- 2 points for correctly putting the Large Meeple
- 1 point if your guess is closest to the right answer
The first player to 15 points wins the game.
- 125 Question Cards (150 in first edition)
- 5 Dry Erase Boards
- 5 Dry Erase Pens
- 1 Permanent Answer Board (with a "1")
- 5 Large Meeples (worth 2 points)
- 5 Small Meeples (worth 1 point)
- 1 Dry Erase Score Board
- 1 Full-color Rules