|Number of Players
||Marek Mydel, Michał Oracz, Mateusz Szupik
||This War of Mine: The Board Game
It seems this horrible siege is a normal way of life for us now. With no aid coming from outside Pogoren, we focus solely on everyday survival. In this struggle we often forget we are not the most vulnerable. We forget there are young ones who have lost their mothers and fathers, and it is up to us to give them a chance for future. Any future. The question is – what will it cost us?
As time goes on, old grudges and grievances resurface among city inhabitants. There are people ready to feed on such hatred that can be found only among long-time neighbors. Grazni soldiers are more numerous these days, while talk about Vyseni freedom fighters infiltrating the city can be heard on the streets almost every day.
With Pogoren’s resources already stretched so deadly thin, will we survive another outbreak of hostilities?
Days of the Siege is the second expansion for This War of Mine: The Board Game, a story-rich game about survival in a war-torn city.
Inside the box are:
- Forlorn Hope, a story-driven, 3-act War Campaign containing: over 750 new scripts; a new board with the Map of Pogoren; a set of completely new rules; over 50 new tokens. Pick your strategy and make dramatic choices affecting the future of the city; learn new rules and face challenges of survival, with your group caught in between Vyseni rebels and Grazni soldiers
- New cards containing unique content for the War Campaign, as well as new Locations that can be added to the base Location deck to give you more Scavenging options in every playthrough
- Bullet 3 ontent
- Orphans of War module with 2 miniatures, Kid Action cards and Fittings to provide you a unique perspective on the well-being of children in a war-torn city
- 4 Soldier miniatures for use during the War Campaign
- Dog miniature and card so that you can add an animal companion to your group or use the components with dedicated scripts
Days of the Siege gives you a unique opportunity to experience a truly epic narrative and choose you role in events that are about to change the fate of Pogoren forever.
Winds of war are blowing your way. Will you be able to weather them?