|Number of Players
Your objective in Super Mega Lucky Box is to score as many points as possible, and you'll do that mostly by crossing off the nine numbers printed in a 3x3 grid on the cards in front of you.
During each of the four rounds, you will shuffle 18 cards (numbered 1-9 twice), then reveal nine of those cards one by one. For each number revealed, you will cross off a matching number on one of your cards, with you starting the game by choosing three out of five cards. Each time you finish a row or column, you receive the printed bonus next to it:
- A lightning bolt, which you can spend to lower or raise the number that you're crossing off on a turn; spend three lightning bolts, for example, and you can change a 7 into either a 4 or a 1 (because the numbers "wrap")
- A moon, with the player who has the most moons getting 6 points at game's end, while the player with the fewest loses 6 points (except in a two-player game)
- A star, with you scoring 1, 4, or 9 points for obtaining 1, 2, or 3 stars in a single round
- A number, which you immediately cross off on one of your cards; if doing so finishes another row or column, you score that bonus, too!
- A question mark, which lets you cross off any number.
- Bullet 3 ontent
At the end of a round, you will score points for each card that you've completely marked off, with the points diminishing each round from 15 in round one to 8 in round four. Each player then takes three new cards and keeps one of them.
After four rounds, you get 1 point for each two spaces Xed on unfinished cards, then tally your points from completed cards, stars, and moons to see who has the highest score and wins.