|Number of Players
The dreadful Onibi has never been more dangerous… He has set foot in the Circle of Spirits and is ferociously attacking the Sacred Tree, while his flames threaten all the living things in the forest. But the Spirits of Nature are not fighting alone: Sanki has dispatched small beings of light, the Kodama, to help them face this growing threat.
Play as one of the four Spirits of Nature and make the most of the Kodama’s assistance to save the Sacred Tree!
A NEW ACTION:
You may now use the flowers from your Help Line, your Forest and your victory tiles to perform the new action: Call a Kodama.
Thanks to this new action you can, each turn, purchase one (and only one) Kodama card which is placed on your personal deck, like a Guardian Animal card.
These Kodama cards, in addition to providing you with items like Guardian Animals do, grant you a Kodama symbol. At the beginning of your Action phase, add the number of Kodama symbols on your Help Line and your Forest:
- With 2 visible Kodama symbols, you may take 1 Fragment tile. Put it next to your Forest.
- With 3 visible Kodama symbols, you may take 1 Element tile. Put it next to your Forest.
- With 4 visible Kodama symbols, you may perform an additional basic Action during this turn.
And the icing on the cake, you increase the corresponding victory condition from 13 to 15 by emptying a pile of Kodama cards. A great way to slow down your opponents!
NEW GUARDIAN ANIMAL
Two types of Guardian Animal will complete your teams:
- 5 new Level 2 Guardian Animal cards let you perform twice the same basic Action shown on the card, when you normally have to perform two different actions.
- 5 new Level 3 Guardian Animal let you perform a Bonus Action of the type shown on the card, in addition to your basic Actions.
NEW PROTECTIVE TREES RELATED TO KODAMA
Six brand new types of Trees are available, these are the Trees related to Kodama. You may only plant one of each type, so a maximum of 6 different new Trees.
ONIBI ENTERS THE CIRCLE OF SPIRITS
Every time you buy a Kodama card, Onibi retaliates and moves forward on the Circle of Spirits. For every Spirit he jumps, you must add a Fire tile of value 2 to the center of the Circle of Spirits.
And that’s not all, there is also a Solo mode!