|Number of Players
June 2471, and kerosene - KERO - is in short supply. Two clans are fighting to survive, exploring New Territories in their tanker trucks. Running out of fuel is a risk every time they leave camp! Luckily, a local tribe of Tuareks can lend a helping hand…
Kero is a 2 player game set in a future and unfriendly world, where players will be clan leaders - managing a camp, a tanker truck and 7 Explorers - fighting for the same lands. Winning the game is based on how much kerosene (Jerrycans) they can find and how they use it wisely… Gather as many resources as possible while using as little as possible of the KERO in your tanker-truck to upgrade your camp and claim New Territories! Earn more points (by adding up the points on cards and territories) and become the 2471 Badassest Clan!
The game is played in 3 rounds (ending when a Claim card is revealed), each containing several turns. Making quick decisions and mistakes under time pressure is part of the game!
5 MAIN STEPS IN A PLAYER’S TURN
- Fill up with KERO (if necessary).
- Pick your dice and roll them.
- Gather resources shown on the dice and perform actions to upgrade your camp: take cards from the raw, take Tuarek tiles, send out Explorers on New Territories.
- Deal with Fire and discard any burnt cards as to the results of your roll.
- Claim New Territories where you have a majority at the end of a round.
TO COLLECT RESOURCES …
On a turn, pick your dice and roll them in a self-limited time using your tanker-truck. Tip it and roll your dice as many times as you want to acquire needed resources, keeping results as desired and avoiding fire (the fire dice burns up). When wanted results are achieved, replace your truck flat. You can not tip it up again! Watch for Kero outage! In this case, you lose your turn!
… AND FUEL UP WITH KERO
When your opponent starts rolling the 8 dice, hold your tanker-truck (cab facing downwards). You get only as much time as it takes your opponent to roll fires on all the dice. A simultaneous and interactive way to obtain time for your sand timer!
KERO KEY FEATURES
- Tactical, Light, and frantic game
- Fast & furious play for new & experienced players
- Unique balanced gameplay combining strategy & chance
- Barren theme with beautiful colored art
- Two 6 inch/16 cm tanker-timers included!